If you are into photography and always wanted to snap a few photos of the dramatic Manhattan skyline of New York City, or maybe you just never got a chance to actually enjoy the view because you were always driving past it, well maybe we can help you out.
We all are aware that the Statue of Liberty and Empire State Building are probably the most common places to view the skyline. But before you have to wait in three long lines and struggle up those 354 steps check out some places you and your family can visit so you can have your own picture of the Big Apple landmark buildings this summer.
- Walk across the Brooklyn Bridge and enjoy the amazing views of the skyline especially at night.
- Hudson River Park has one of the most exceptional views of the lower Manhattan skyscrapers.
- Sail across the NY harbor on our New York City Sightseeing cruise to take pictures while being able to avoid the crowds.
- Don’t forget, New York isn’t the only place you can get a good shot. Take a ride to Hamilton Park in Weehawken, New Jersey. It’s only a 15 minute drive and 30 minutes the most if traffic comes your way.
- Last but not least, The Brooklyn Heights Promenade is known to be one of the best spots to get a clear view of New York City skyline without so many crowds in your way.
Photo credit: Flickr/danielfoster437